Tuesday, June 28, 2011

365 Blog-Day 120

This was the sunrise this morning at about 6:30. I woke up on time! Wahoo! Let's hope I keep up the 5AM alarm time. It was a stormy morning with lightning, thunder and RAIN! For those of you in Texas who don't remember what that is, it is when water falls from the sky! I know, quite the miracle! I thankfully made it to work before it poured down.
I was with a patient today when I heard a loud buzzer. It was a fire drill, but with the weather earlier in the day, I wasn't sure if it was a tornado watch or warning or what. haha Thankfully it was just a routine drill. Also, on Saturdays, the city of Norman does a tornado drill at noon. Mom and dad were with me this past Saturday when it went off. I was so confused and for a brief second wondered if the world was ending or something, but it turns out it is just a typical occurrence. The other employees that I work with thought it was pretty funny when I told them that I went outside and looked around in the sky and was completely confused since there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Glad I can provide them entertainment.

No comments: