Saturday, June 25, 2011

365 Blog-Day 112

We watched The Tourist tonight-pretty cool movie and it took place in Venice! I was so tired after the movie and was going to go to bed when I heard dad say there was a storm rolling in. Sitting on the front porch in rocking chairs watching lighting and hearing thunder is one of my favorite things to do. It did not disappoint. It was one of the coolest lighting storms I've even seen. I tried to capture it on my phone and got some pretty cool pictures, but it doesn't even come close to the real thing (plus the earth-moving thunder). To top it off, a scared dog ran up in between us and knocked over a plant trying to seek comfort. We looked for tags, but didn't see any, so we decided to house him for the night and look for his owner the next day. When we let him inside, his collar broke and then the power went out, so we were chasing a dog around in the dark, which woke both mom and Katy up! haha It was such a funny sight I'm sure. We finally got him in the sunroom and then found his owner the next morning (neighbor's down the street). It was fun to have a yellow lab if only for the night. :)

No comments: