Thursday, June 23, 2011

365 Blog-Day 108

We slept in again, drank coffee on the porch, and visitated! Just marvelous. After lunch, we went to see my Great-Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Bruce and 2nd cousin Scooter. It was fun seeing this crew. Kelsey, Cody, and I left a bit early and went to the big city of Seguin to watch Super 8. It was better than I thought it would be and fun going to the movies with my cousins. My youngest cousin, Cody, drove us all around. It was so weird to me that he is old enough to drive. Anywho, we went back to the happening place of La Vernia for a home cooked meal! After dinner, Kelsey and I got the crazy idea to go on a jog. I say crazy because we had just eaten AND because Kelsey runs track in college on a scholarship, AND because La Vernia is a bit more humid than West Texas. haha I survived somehow and we ended up running almost a mile and a half! (Pretty good for me!)

No comments: