Saturday, June 25, 2011

365 Blog-Day 114

I just love Target. They have this hair pin that is so easy to use! I bought one to check it out and it works so well with my hair. I also bought these other screws that keep your hair in a bun halfway up.

After the Target trip, I went over to Caleb and Maegan's and Maegan let me go through all her clothes that she's giving away. I got a whole new wardrobe practically! Then, we went to dinner at Sharky's and then on a walk around ACU to walk it off. We went back to her house to chat some more until Caleb came home from work. It was so fun talking with her. I sure am going to love having her around for the rest of my life! (Thanks Caleb). :)

1 comment:

Maegan said...

I'm sure gonna love having you around for the rest of MY life! (Thank you Caleb!)