Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March to March

Ok, please forgive me. Grad school is a lot busier than I expected. I am about to update my past year in one blog. I'll mostly post pictures, but wanted to catch up.

Courtney and Kay Lee came to visit!
Love these girls
Michelle and I went to a Ranger's game for her birthday!
Kay Lee and Rachel and I went to a game too! I was having the time of my life going to so many games!
Billy Bob's with the gals (Marci, Cassie, Whitney, and Melinda)
Caleb and Maegan came to visit
Courtney and I went to New York!! We were about to see Mamma Mia
Lounging in Central Park

My New Yorker Kite
Times Square
Enjoying a Gray's Papaya Hot Dog in Central Park
On top of The Rock "Rockefeller Center"
Family Reunion at the Hamilton Ranch

Nichole threw me a birthday party!
Jenavene's lingere party. Best toilet paper dress I've ever seen-guess it helped to have professional costumers at the party.
This guy is getting so big-(Zach and Sarah)
My birthday party at the Ranger's (M&M and me)
Laura, Kenner, Jim, and Me
Holland, Katie, Kristyn, and Me
My future sister-in-law and myself (but she had no idea at the time!)
He proposed and she said YES!!
What a great trip (Caleb, Maegan, and Dad)
We got to spend a day fishing with Breckers!
Marci and I went to visit Courtney and went parasailing in Tampa
Megan and Courtney could not believe how excited Marci and I were that we got to go to Disney for free and ride a ride for free as many times as we wanted! So fun!
All dressed up for a night out at Disney with Megan
Laying out in the Florida Sun
Could these twins be any cuter? (Sawyer and Mason)

Visiting Hannah and the twins
Swimmin' with The Campbell's
My classmates used me to study the origins and insertions of the back and shoulder muscles
Jen Jen and Se Se got married in New Jersey! It was beautiful and I was so honored to be a part of such a great celebration of their love!

A bunch of girls went up to Oklahoma to Turner Falls for a camping weekend
It was definitely an adventure
Early morning
JJ's soccer game
Hannah and Me on Fancy
The Arena Audience
Brittany getting a piggy back ride
Billy Bob's with Court, Rachel, Trevor, Mo, Rob, M'kenzi, Marci, and Michael
Happy Halloween
Campisi's with the gals
Marci, Michael, and I went to Six Flags-attractive huh?
Judge Roy Scream
So, I may have gotten a little too much into Halloween for our church trunk or treat
I died my hair for the first time-it's an auburn brown color-this is my attempt at a model pic hahaBreck came to Dallas to surprise her mom in the Susan G. Komen Walk for Breast Cancer Awareness
We got to hang out all weekend!
And eat at my favorite restaurant in Dallas-Rusty Taco
I love Dallas in the fall-the trees are beautiful when their leaves change colors



Seth and Jenavene were in The Grinch and there was a show in Dallas, so my family made a trip up here to see the show and to see these two. They were incredible! We always watch The Grinch at Christmas time, so it was perfect
Christmas at The Great Wolf Lodge (It snowed inside!)
End of the semester party

Playing the piano with my mama
Cute Quincey

Bowling with The Stremmel's
Sharky's with the girls-it was gray day apparently
Lunch with Leanna and a horseback ride
Marci and me at Teddy Bear Park-I'm pretty sure she was trying to push me into the lilly pads
New Year's Eve in Austin
Nichole's 25th birthday
Zach watching the dogs in the backyard
Sawyer and Mason's 3rd Birthday
A West Texas Sunset
Courtney was here for Kathleen's wedding, so we explored Ft. Worth Botanical Gardens
Kathleen's wedding-isn't she beautiful
Sarah and Carioca dancing the night away
Sarah and Zach and me getting down on the dance floor

Love train
Ice Skating at The Galleria with Courtney
Spa night at Home Group (Sharon, my home group leader, and me)
Bike ride around White Rock Lake
8 degrees in Dallas looks like this-I've never seen so much snow or ice in Texas. I missed 5 days of school
This leaf is under the ice-cool huh?!
Sledding on cardboard boxes-much more fun than studying
A train ride to Ft Worth to keep myself busy during the snow days
at the park-88 degrees 2 days later-only in Texas
A creative game of frisbee golf landed me in the mud-sick
Sarah and I made chocolate covered strawberries for Jesus Said Love Ministries (JSL)
We had a blast
I sure am going to miss this place-even though I never, ever thought I would like living in a big city-Dallas, you have grown on me

1 comment:

Maegan said...

Loving the update! I really enjoyed seeing your life in pictures, and I feel privileged to be a part of some really great moments. Love you seester.