Thursday, March 31, 2011

365 Blog-Day 31

The bluebonnets bloomed in front of the entrance to the hospital. It makes driving to school in the mornings a little better. It has been a little chilly lately, but it warmed up this afternoon, so I treated myself to a nap in the sunshine by the pool. :) It was a great ending to pretty crazy day! It was my first day of my last fieldwork I. I am at a nursing home and I sat two ladies next to each other that almost got into a fist fight that was later broken up by the chef in the dining room. I then tried to leave the building after my observation was over, and I set off the fire alarm when I left. All I could do was laugh when I got to my car. They will never forget me at that facility. I was the girl who on her first day riled up the residents and set off the alarm! I'm unforgettable, what can I say?!! :) haha

2 comments:

Karen said...

What a funny story!! You will remember this experience!! You ARE SOOOOOOOO undforgetable!!! But, who would want to forget someone as special as you????????
Love you! MOM

PaTtY said...

hahaha oh dear. Hilarious, and I LOVE the bluebonnets!