Sunday, March 6, 2011

365 Blog-Day 5

Okay, I'm not good at remembering to take pictures yet, so I thought I'd just take a picture of what I was doing for 12 hours today. That's right, I read ALL day long. Yuck. I did take a break for church and for dinner. Marci and Michael made breakfast for dinner for everyone in our home group. Every Saturday night we go to church together and then eat afterwards and then do something fun. It's usually at our apartment since we are the most centrally located. I love this group of people! I wish I had remembered to take a picture of that part of my day since it was obviously the most exciting. It was quite the group: Marci, Michael, me, April, Kenner, Sally, our neighbor from next door, and one of Michael's friends from work. We went around the table and shared fun breakfast stories from our childhood years. I excused myself to my room to study more. :(... Lame life I live the weekend before midterms. Notice the time on the clock. That is AM. Maybe I shouldn't have had coffee with the breakfast/dinner.

No comments: