Monday, March 14, 2011

365 Blog-Day 14

Ok, so it was a little windy and there was no one to take our picture, so this is the best we got! haha Mary Kay and I went to lunch together at Taco Bueno (an Abilene Favorite)! However, even more important than the food was the company. I would say that I don't know what it is about this woman that allows me to completely be myself, but I do know what it is. It is her sweet selfless spirit. Thank you MK for sticking with me as your student worker for so many years and for making time for me years later. You're truly one of the dearest friends I have. Love you. ~B.~

1 comment:

Mary Kay said...

Sniff...sniff. You made me cry. You my dear are the precious one! I love you more than words can describe! I loved every minute we had yesterday and though its never long enough...it was fun to catch up a bit! You will always hold a very special place in my heart!!!!