Tuesday, March 29, 2011

365 Blog-Day 28

Anna and I paired up to present to our labs strategies and assessments for clients with low vision. These are goggles that you can wear that simulate various visual deficits. We had a lab for the kitchen, living room, bathroom, reading, medication station, and for ambulation. We taught our class compensatory strategies as well as how to walk with a sighted guide or on your own to protect yourself as you're navigating around your environment. I just thought we looked precious and couldn't help but share. :)
(P.S. I told Anna that I wanted to take a picture with her for our low vision lab, but what she doesn't know is that I just wanted my picture with the famous OT Grad Student who won on Wheel of Fortune a few months ago!!! haha)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Cute!!!! I bet it was hard to walk with those on!