Tuesday, March 29, 2011

365 Blog-Day 29

**Disclaimer: (This may be boring. However, it was very exciting for me and I felt it was worth sharing.)

Today marked a significant milestone in my OT schooling. My research team administered our survey to a corporation that employees adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities. We have spent the last 2 years researching this particular population and writing literature reviews each semester. We had to have our research approved by an institutional review board (IRB) and then we had to write the survey. So, now all we have left is to analyze the information, write up a journal article and hopefully have it published in a national journal...(wish us luck!)

1 comment:

Karen said...

I am SO very proud of you!! You have accomplished so much in these last 2 years!!