Wednesday, March 16, 2011

365 Blog-Day 16

Ok, so this picture is really cheesy, but it's all I had for the day. I had other pictures on my phone, but if you look closely at the picture, I'm using a NEW phone!! So, I had to use the only picture I had on my new iphone 4. I was taking a picture of my new hair cut and color to send to the bride for the wedding I was in this weekend. I wanted to get her approval. :)

It was quite a busy day full of going through my stuff in the garage, my closet, and Katy's closet. Then, I met up with my cousins, Kasey and McKinley, for frozen yogurt at the new place in Abilene, Nikki's Swirl Shop. It was quite tasty and a fun treat with the gals. Then, I went with mom to get my hair cut and colored and then with mom and dad to get my new phone at AT&T. My other phone was super slow and even the AT&T employee couldn't believe how slow it was running. Ha! Made a quick trip to The Mall of Abilene to pick up Caleb and Maegan's wedding gift! :) I can't wait for them to open it! (I'll share that later.) Then I met up with Maegan and Jordan at Sharky's to plan Maegan's bachelorette party.

Whew! What a day! I have loved being home and getting to hug the necks of those I love the most and have gotten to eat some pretty wonderful home-cooked meals! Thank you mom and dad! :)

No comments: