Tuesday, March 22, 2011

365 Blog-Day 22

"Rise and Whine"

I was procrastinating studying for my midterm this Friday and decided to make myself breakfast. I used my grandmother's mug, the teapot my dad gave me for Christmas, had Earl Grey Creme Tea, pancakes, and an egg. :)
I had a GroupOn coupon for Picasso's Pizza and took Marci there for dinner. It was delish! We decided to workout after we got home. I think we should have waited a little longer though. We were feeling the big meal as we made the outside loop of The Village doing high knees, butt kicks, karaoke, skips, bear crawls, sprints, walking backwards, step ups, crunches, core stretches, and a jog through the apartments maze to test Marci's ability to find our apartment! She did it! We had a blast and enjoyed a big glass of ice water as we watched the ducks swim in our pool.

No comments: