Thursday, March 24, 2011

365 Blog-Day 24

We decided to go camping this weekend at Lake Tawakoni. I've never been there, but it looked like fun on the Texas State Park website. A few girls from home group wanted to celebrate their birthdays camping, so Michael donated his tents once again for our adventure. I wanted to make sure we were set before we got out there with the correct amount of poles and steaks. I got some pretty crazy looks from residents and maintenance employees at my apartment, but for the most part, people enjoyed watching me attempt to put up 2 tents on my own. I even had the receptionist in the apartment lobby peaking out the window to watch the crazy outdoorsy girl set up tents on the lawn. It was a beautiful morning and we are now set to go after I make a list for the store. (Hot dogs, s'mores fixins, charcoal, etc.) I already have a bundle of firewood in my storage compartment in my car from my home group leader-thanks again Alan!

No comments: