Monday, May 16, 2011

365 Blog-Day 77

Kelsey and her boyfriend and roommate stopped by for the night on their way back home from college in Kansas. It was a fun treat to have them here along with their hedgehog and pet scorpion. haha After seeing them off this morning, I helped mom put together a coloring book for the kids to color at the wedding. Kasey came over for a fun little visit about all of our crazy life changes and how excited/anxious we are. It was good to see her. I was cleaning house later on today when I came across these glasses. I'm pretty sure they belonged to my grandfather (Paw Paw). I remember as a kid when I used to dust the house, I would put on these glasses and pretend I was being proper while I dusted. I figured it's never too late to act like a kid, so I stuck them on for old times sake. I love the picture of my grandmother in the background as well as the frame next to her picture that says "I write you letters by the thousands in my thoughts." Great phrase. It was nice reminiscing. I also thought about how much my grandparents would have loved to be able to go to Caleb's wedding this weekend. They will be remembered and honored. Love you Mee Maw, Paw Paw, Gram, LA, and Pa.

No comments: