Sunday, May 8, 2011

365 Blog-Day 65

Tonight at home group was my going away party. It was bittersweet. We had a blast taking fun pictures and eating hot dogs and custard and brownies and sopapilla cheesecake, but when they surrounded me with prayers I was overwhelmed with love, happiness, blessings, sadness, and anxiousness. They gave me a neat frame that has a cork board. I'm gonna put pictures of all of us and our adventures over the last couple years. I love love love these people. They have been there for me and have listened to my questions and have walked with me through this part of my life. I have made lifelong friends and hope we continue to hang out. Each person has blessed me in a unique way and I will cherish these friendships forever. I have grown so much and learned so much from their wisdom. Love you Bryant Home Group. ;) I will miss seeing your faces every week.

No comments: