Monday, May 16, 2011

365 Blog-Day 76

Went to Buzzbrews for Kenner's birthday and my last home group hang out :(...
Christy, April, Kenner, Marci, Michael, Jessi, Josh, Arturo, Megan, and I all went after church for brunch. Then, Arturo, Marci, Michael, and Jessi helped me pack up my car. I couldn't even see out of the rear-view mirror when we finished packing it up. I stopped by Tara's wedding shower on my way out of town. I cried from Dallas to Arlington thanks to the CD that Megan made me that made me think of all the things and people in Dallas that I'm going to miss. It has been an incredible 2 years. I can't believe it's time for me to leave. I will miss everyone so much.

It was a fun night back in A-town though. We practiced our dancing skills on the back porch with Maegan' family. We had our own little Oplin at The Allen's.

No comments: