Sunday, May 1, 2011

365 Blog-Day 58

Craziest day I've had in awhile...Started off with Jillian Michaels kicking my butt on level III, going to a luncheon for school, having a research meeting, taking our school pictures, having class from 2-6, going to homegroup, finding out that everyone else had even crazier days in my home group. Jesse got her car stolen and her iPhone died. Another girl's family lives in Alabama where the tornado was, so she was pretty shaken up by the event. Another girl's grandfather fell and isn't doing well. Etc. So, we didn't think it could get crazier, but it did. The Richardson Police Department called and said they found Jesse's car at a hotel. So, we decided it would be a good idea to caravan to pick up her car as a home group. Little did we know that when we got there, they would be arresting the guy right in front of us! It was quite the adventure! We then looked for 31 cent scoops from Baskin Robbins that Marci found out about, but it was also fireman appreciation day, so the line was outrageous. So, we drove back to Dallas and I went swing dancing until 1 AM for my last time here in Dallas. I met a friend from Fort Worth and we both couldn't even get to the building where swing dancing is, because there was some sort of wreck with the DART rail system and towing trucks were hauling people off from my normal parking spot, so I decided not to risk that one again and spent about 30 minutes looking for parking (this part of Dallas I will not miss)

Unforgettable day for sure!

No comments: