Wednesday, April 20, 2011

365 Blog-Day 50

I told Michelle that I'd take her out for her birthday to any restaurant she wanted. Thankfully, she picked one of my favs and a classic--Chick-Fil-A. Our lunch date turned into a 7 hour shopping spree. Usually I would dread such a day, but we had so much fun driving in a complete circle around Dallas to look for boots and to shop at Plato's Closet. I have been so successful at this little place and I think that is part of the enjoyment for me. The company may have had something to do with it as well. I'm really gonna miss Michelle. We have had a way of finding each other over the years. First, we played softball together in 8th grade and then met again, after she moved to Slovenia for most of high school, when we had every single class together our first semester at ACU. Then, she moved to Dallas a little bit after I did and we have made time for get togethers frequently over the past 2 years.

No comments: