Sunday, April 10, 2011

365 Blog-Day 40

I'm breaking the rules and putting up 2 pictures today. It would have only been one picture, but we couldn't fit everyone in. It was April's birthday, so after church we went to Peggy Sue's Barbecue and then went country dancing after that at Cowboy's Red River. We had a great time! I even rode a mechanical bull for 16 seconds! That's got to be some sort of world record-ha!
(April, Christy, Marci, and April's friends from work)
(Baron, me, Natalie, and Jessi)

The morning consisted of a blueberry muffin and coffee with dad on the front porch, shopping at DSW for 3 hours to get wedding shoes for the rents, Rusty Taco (yummmmm), a bit of North Park mall, and packing up another portion of my stuff to go back to Abilene. :(...
I'm getting sad about leaving Dallas so soon. Time is flying by way too quickly.

1 comment:

dan said...

I'll bet the bull riding does wonders for your back!