Sunday, April 3, 2011

365 Blog Day 34

Another great day! This one turned out a little differently than expected, but I was blessed in the meantime. As a home group, we decided to go to a Ranger's game. The game was a blast! I ran into a few friends from school (Keelie and Erin and Holland and her family), we almost started the wave in our section, we had good food and drinks, we danced and sang in between innings, and The Ranger's won 5-1. All of these things were expected. What wasn't expected was for us to come back to the parking lot to not find our cars anywhere. We led a group of Ranger's fans to the impound a few blocks away and waited the afternoon for our 3 cars. It was my idea to park where we did, so I was feeling extremely guilty and angry with myself. However, I was amazed with the attitudes of my friends. They immediately decided to not let this ruin our day together and shined Jesus to me and to everyone else at the impound lot. It taught me a lesson that the things of this world really aren't important.

Set you hearts on things above.

No comments: