Friday, August 26, 2011

365 Blog-Day 178

My friend Caleb from work invited me out to dinner with his sister tonight. We went to a Vietnamese restaurant and I had rice noodles, chicken, carrots, egg rolls, and cabbage. It was quite entertaining trying to eat noodles with chopsticks. I can't even eat spaghetti with a fork and spoon to swirl! I did a lot of slurping unfortunately. haha I also tried chai tea with coffee jelly cubes in the bottom. It was very different. I wasn't a huge fan of the jelly cubes, but I liked the tea. The empty white bowl in the back was filled with a vinegar sauce that his sister described as smelling like feet. Yum. It was decent, but I wished that I hadn't just poured it over my entire meal. ha! It ended up being quite the adventurous meal. We also went to dinner at Qdoba on Tuesday night with his brother and sister. I am definitely getting to enjoy the local cuisine.

No comments: