Friday, August 26, 2011

365 Blog-Day 176

Well, if you ever want to know what the drive between Norman and Shawnee, Oklahoma looks like, here it is. It was a very pretty drive this morning from 6:50 to 7:50AM. Once a week we go to the school systems in Shawnee to treat kids. This will be a nice way to break up the week and get to see a different part of the therapy world. It will also be nice to sing at the top of my lungs in my car and get some good God and me time in. He's the only one up at that hour who's willing to listen to my singing and my rambling. I'm learning to trust him in my stress and anxiety from this whole fieldwork experience. It has been a lot harder than I expected. I was thankful to have family time this past weekend so that I can be encouraged to keep going. I feel so blessed by my family and friends who support me even though they are hours away.

No comments: