Sunday, August 14, 2011

365 Blog-Day 166

Well, Caleb and Maegan were supposed to come visit this weekend, but Caleb's drilling rig wasn't cooperating, so they are going to try again next weekend. So, I decided to take the opportunity to go visit the Hartman's again! So glad I did! Could these girls be any cuter?
These poor girls don't even have the luxury of paper, so they had to use my legs as a canvas. It was such a masterpiece! I almost couldn't wash it off...no literally. I had to scrub hard haha-it was totally worth it though to have sweet Sarah and Leah hand prints
We even went on a hike at Red Rock Canyon State Park in Hinton, OK. We walked off the wonderful mexican food we ate in Hinton. The state park was really beautiful and it just came out of no where! I might have to go back. P.S. Michelle (my cousin) let me borrow her jeans, shirt and tennis shoes since I didn't plan for this kind of adventure. haha The girls and even Jerry kept thinking I was Michelle when they saw me from the corner of their eye.

Sarah took this picture of me and Shadow (black) and Sunshine (white). I also got my dog fix this weekend. :)

No comments: