Friday, February 9, 2007

Snowy Day and London Town!










As I opened my eyes yesterday morning I saw snow coming down outside our window! It had snowed during the night and so I got up an hour earlier than usual and played in the snow before class! We had snowball fights and built snowmen! Then, after class, we took a group trip to London. Our coach driver gave us a tour of "The City"! It was so neat! We went over the Thames River on the London Bridge and saw The London Tower, and Shakespeare's Globe! Then, we got to see a Shakespearean play, "Antony and Cleopatra." Patrick Stewart was Marc Antony (he's on Star Trek and X-Men). It was neat to actually be in London and watch a Shakespearean play! We drove home and got home about 1. We slept in today and then I worked on my research paper and worked out some of the details for our trip to Athens, Greece next Wed!!! We are so excited!

1 comment:

Cliff and Kendra said...

Hey, Brianna! It's Kendra. It sounds like your having a blast over there. My mom is here and she says, "hi", too. Keep posting and keep putting pictures up. Those pictures are beautiful! Take care...