Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm leavin on a jet plane...tomorrow!

Well...I said goodbye to all my friends and family last night and headed up to ACU this morning. We waited for 2 hours only to hear that Ranger Hill was closed to thru traffic. So...I hauled all my stuff back home and am preparing to do this all over again. I guess it's nice that I'll be sleeping in my own bed again instead of in a crammed airplane seat. Hopefully the weather will clear up enough tomorrow so that we can head out!

3 comments:

steph said...

We will miss you!! We'll be excited to read about all your adventures.

dan said...

Because you have made the Lord your refuge, the Most High your habitation, no evil shall befall you, no scourge come near to your tent. For he will give his angels charge of you to guard you in all your ways. On their hands they will bear you up... Psalm 91

shay cox said...

Bri--

How awesome--I wish I was there with you--Missed you yesterday in the dugout--Any weird dreams lately--you must be too tired for softball shenanigans!!