Friday, January 19, 2007

Hello Mr. Italian Boy!

Ok...so I sit down on the plane next to a really cute Italian guy who only speaks Italian and a little bit of Spanish and of course I only speak English and a little Spanish. So, we try to talk in Spanish and actually had pretty good conversation about places we'd visited and things we like to do. He was really nice until after dinner. As soon as the lights go out on the plane, he leans over and asks, "Un keess?" I stare at him with a confused look and he repeats it about 5 times until I realize that he's asking me if he could kiss me. As soon as I realize what he means, my eyes got huge. He realizes that I am definitely not interested and still tries to explain that now that it's dark my professors will be sleeping so they wouldn't notice. I freak out a little bit and scoot as close to the aisle as possible. Thank goodness Wayne walked by about that time and realized I was a little disturbed. The guy decided to go to sleep and didn't bother me anymore. However, now Wayne and Ron are both taking the initiative to protect me from Italian boys. haha It was quite an experience and everyone has had their laughs. It made for a good story at least!

Well... my 3 roommates and I just moved into our room in house #10. We're about to walk downtown as a group. It's so neat to be here! Everything is so quaint and cozy!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

haha your story just made my day bri! i'm so glad yall made it there safely! i love you and i'm praying for you all! And try to hold off wooing those Italian men alright? haha

Unknown said...

AH! This is Kasey by the way...not Gary lol

Melinda said...

Brianna, That was your chance to kiss an Italian boy! I can't believe you didn't take it. I knew it was going to happen, but I never dreamed it would be that soon. Well, I'm glad that you are safe and all settled in. Miss you already.

Whitney said...

Oh Bri! The girls ran in here and told me to read your blog and I did and whoa. Haven't even been outta the country for a whole day and you're already picking up dudes! Haha! Just wanted to let you know that I love getting your emails. They make me happy! Ok well I love you and miss you tons!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Alright, I miss you already. You can come home now!
I am so glad you made it there safely and have settled in. It sounds like you are having a wonderful time! Thanks for setting up this blog and continue to keep us all posted on your latest European love life sagas. ;)

Sarah said...

Hahahahah this made me laugh so much! This WOULD happen to you. I love it! I'm so glad you are having such a great time already. We miss you soo much but just know that we are praying for you and love you and love to hear about what you are up to! Can't wait for the next blog!

Oh...and...big news...Lana totally won the blackout bingo last night. No lie. 750 bucks.