Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Summer So Far!













I haven't done a whole lot this summer besides work, but I'll share what I have done:

Well, my parents had some of my friends over for a welcome home party for me! It was on June 10th. We went swimming and my dad grilled hamburgers. It was good to see everyone again. It had been so long since I'd last seen them.

I went to New Braunfuls with Marci, Melinda, Brooke, John, Marissa, and Missy! We floated the Comal River the weekend after the 4th of July and had a blast! We went down it twice. It took about 4 hours total. We saw some beautiful sunsets on the way down there and stopped at Home Creek to take pics.

This past weekend, my cousins from Oklahoma came in town and we went to the zoo, went horseback riding, and went swimming! They are all at such cute ages. The oldest, Hannah, is 5, then Sarah, 2, and then Leah, 3 months. We had such a great time! It was really good to see them!

No comments: